You are eligible to apply for an ESSP scholarship if you meet the following criteria:
1) Resident of Tarrant County, Texas.
2) Head of household (single, legally separated, divorced, or widowed) and not cohabiting with ex-spouse, current spouse or partner.
3) Have primary custody of one or more children under the age of 21.
4) High school or GED graduate.
5) Pursuing a career-oriented course of study at an accredited educational institution or technical school.
6) Have not already earned an undergraduate degree.
7) Living at or near the poverty level.
8) Have applied for a Pell grant.